“Kalamb beach is at Nalasopara Village in thane district, far north suburb of Mumbai City. Like Rajodi, Kalamb is one of the famous off suburban clean beaches of Mumbai. See Kalamb beach pictures and details about other uncrowded and clean beaches near Nalasopara and Vasai-Virar locations..”
Reaching Kalamb Beach
Kalamb Beach is adjacent beach to Rajori beach and Arnala beach, So you can reach there From Nalasopara (Also Pronounced as Nallasopara) Or other best option is to get down at Virar station and get a private auto to the beach. Just need to follow the same route as Rajori Beach. Checkout the categories section on right to see other near beaches in Mumbai suburbs.
Specialty of this beach
Kalamb is the third beach connected to Arnala at virar, The second one in series being Rajori beach. Since virar beach is a very famous tourist destination and an ideal location for one day picnic, it has more crowd, fun options and eateries around compared to Kalamb beach which hardly has 1 or two private street site stalls that sells Chinese dish.
Specialty being, a very peaceful and safe beach with pin drop silence, Good for a weekend break and also as one day picnic or just a casual walk. Very less explored by tourist this beach has thin clean sand and small shells, few colourful stones if you like to collect few. The most beautiful scenic is the sunset view of wide sea.
Hotels and Resorts Near Kalamb
- Home Address Of Bollywood Stars – Mumbai Residential Address Of Celebrities Film Stars 772 views
- Picnic Spots Near Mumbai | Overnight and One day Picnic Spots. 563 views
- Wet N Joy Water Park Lonavala Near Mumbai 522 views
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2016 – Road Traffic Signs 445 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 416 views
- Online Appointment For Learner License – RTO Mumbai 390 views
- Movie Theatres Ticket Rates – Mumbai Cinema Theatres Ticket Prices 383 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains Travel – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 355 views
- BEST Bus Fares – Mumbai Latest Revised BEST Pass Rates and Ticket Fares 331 views
- Solanpada Jambrung Dam and Waterfall at Karjat Near Mumbai 320 views