“Mumbai attracts many tourist for various reasons and among the long list of things to do and places to visit, we have detailed below most important attractions within and near to city with details like how to reach those places, various mode of transport etc. The initial list of this online guide will focus on those specialty tourist locations one must not miss and then are some other category wise attractions one can venture according to their own interest and likings..”
Quick Look : [ List Of Major Attractions ], [ Festivals to Attend ], [ Adventure Options For Tourists ], [ Specialty Food Cuisine and Eateries ], [ Bollywood Attractions Of City ], [ List Of Beaches ], [ Leisure Attractions Parks and Gardens ], [ List Of Holy Places To Visit ], [ Lakes in Mumbai ], [ Attractive Cinema Halls ], [ Old Heritage Collection Museums in City ], [ Beautiful Picnic Spots to Visit ], [ Vasai Virar (Mumbai Suburb) Tourist Places ], [ Videos ], [ Updates ]
List Of Major Attractions
- First Seaplane Service – Mumbai Juhu Airport | MEHAIR Seaplane Ride “Shed little more money and save lots of travel time as the good news is here for all tourists and air ride lovers in Mumbai and around Maharashtra. Maritime Energy ...
- Adlabs Imagica Park at Mumbai Pune Express Highway – Amusement Theme Park “Said as India’s first such huge park spread over 80 acres and referred as India’s Disneyland is located near Mumbai at Sangdewadi Pali Khopoli road (Off Mumbai Pune Expressway), ‘Adlabs ...
- Moving Cart Open Air Restaurant Bus – Mumbai First Mobile Restaurant ” Foodies of city and tourists got another attraction in SOBO city Mumbai. After success in Chennai, the first and new moving cart restaurant bus has started serving meal at ...
- Matheran Ropeway – Longest Ropeway Of India “Another great news for Mumbai tourism as the new ropeway is soon gonna start between Neral and Matheran Hills as MRPL (Matheran Ropeway Private Limited) got PWD (Public Work Department) ...
- Statues Signatures and Hand Prints at UTV Walk Of Stars – Bandra Bandstand “Almost a year old now, UTV’s homage to legendary Bollywood superstars is still liked by People. This special walk location at Bandra’s Bandstand is some 10 feet long stretch sea ...
- Gateway Of India Mumbai – Gateway Information Ferry Timings Map Photos and Video “Gateway of India, Quite near to ‘Apollo Bunder’ is an iconic structure and one of the most visited tourist attraction of South Mumbai. Specialty of Gateway that attracts lots of ...
- Address Of Bollywood Stars – Mumbai Residential Address Of Bollywood Celebrities “A comprehensive updated list of detailed postal address of Bollywood actors (Including Veteran Actors), Celebrities, Directors, Producers and other Bollywood stars of Mumbai, along with postal codes. Kindly note that ...
- BMC Heritage Headquarter Building Tour – Mumbai Municipal Corporation Building Gallery Attraction “BMC’s (Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation) Headquarter building located exactly opposite CST building (UNESCO Heritage) is soon ready to open for public view now. More then a century old, this Victorian Gothic ...
- CST Station Heritage Building Tour – Mumbai’s CST Building Railway Museum “This heritage building built in 1888 at CST (Chattrapati Shivaji Terminus) railway station is wide open to public to show the hidden beauty lying with its monument structure being part ...
- Golfing at Kharghar 18 Holes Golf Course by CIDCO – Navi Mumbai | Membership and Charges “About 3.5 to 4 km from Kharghar Railway Station at Sector 22 of Navi Mumbai is the widely spread 18 Holes Golfing ground, The first of its kind luxurious Public ...
- Bharat Diamond Bourse Complex – BKC Mumbai | Largest Diamond Exchange Trading Hub Of World “World largest diamond trading center, Bharat Diamond bourse (BDB) is now operational at Bandra Kurla Complex (BKC) Mumbai. With about 9 towers, 2500 diamond trading offices spread over 1.6 million ...
- INS Vikrant Ship at Naval Dockyard Museum – South Mumbai Attraction “Then the war vessel, Now the historic ship of India, The INS Vikrant is at Ship Museum in dockyard south Mumbai. Lets understand this monument and why its one of ...
- Water Kingdom – Asias Biggest Water Park at Borivali ( Mumbai ) “Asia’s Largest Theme Water Park is at Mumbai’s suburb, Yes ‘WATER KINGDOM’ is located at Borivali also connected to Malad, Kandivali and Bhayander is one of the best water ride ...
- Bandstand in Mumbai – Bandra Bandstand Lovers Point Picture “Mumbai’s famous lovers point for every age couples, Bandstand in Bandra West is one of the beautiful sea face location one should not miss if looking for secret couples place. ...
- The Sea Link Of Bandra Worli – Biggest Sea Link Of Mumbai “BWSL (Bandra Worli Sea Link) is first and biggest sea link of Mumbai started in mid 2009 is still the fasted route between Bandra and Worli. The convenience of road ...
- Linking Road At Bandra West – Mumbai | Shopping at Bandra Linking Location “Linking Road is very famous for fashion trends and street shopping in Bandra (Mumbai) located in WEST just about 10 Minutes walkable distance near National College. It is well known ...
- Fashion Street – Mumbai | Best Cheap Street Shopping For Clothes and Accessories “Fashion Street (FS) is cheap street side shopping destination of Mumbai, also known as ‘The bargain bin for cheap vfm clothes’, A huge street side shopping location at MG Road ...
- Essel World – Mumbai | Borivali Essel World “A Famous Amusement Park with water rides and some huge roller coaster rides is located at Far end of borivali. It is one of the biggest parks of Mumbai with ...
- Jijamata Udyan Mumbai – (Byculla Zoo) | Bombay Zoo Revamp “This 52 acres spaced Jijamata Udyan is in midst of city, Near Mumbai central near byculla station also famous as Mumbai (Bombay) zoo, People recollect this heritage tourist place with ...
- Matheran – Nearest Hill Station Of Mumbai “Mumbai’s nearest Eco-Tourism hill station, Matheran is a lovely picnic spot for both one day and over night picnic. Now in world heritage list and the most preferred pre-monsoon, monsoon ...
Tourist are pulled towards this city for various other reasons, Major such things to do and some unique places to visit related to Festivals, Adventures, Bollywood, Beaches, Gardens and Parks, Holy Places, Visiting Lakes, Movie Theaters, Some old heritage collections at Museums, Major picnic Spots and also tourist places at Virar Vasai locations at far north suburbs and some major promenades, All listed below as top 5 places to see and things to do for each category.
Festivals to Attend
- Gudi Padwa Festival Gudi Decoration Things Used and Meaning
- Celebrating Eco Friendly Holi Festival in Mumbai With Safe Colors
- Major Festivals Of Mumbai – Complete List Of Festivals Celebrated in City
- Makar Sankranti Festival – Celebrating Kites Festival in Mumbai
- Christmas Party Locations – Mumbai’s Christmas Hotspots For Party and Events
Adventure Options For Tourists
- Adventures Guide – Mumbai List of Adventure Sports
- Adventure List – Water Air and Mountain Adventures in and Near Mumbai
- Longest Zip Line at Matheran Near Mumbai | Zip Line Video and Pictures
- Flamingo in Mumbai – Locations For Flamingo Watching Like Sewri Mudflat, Mahul Creek and Naigaon
- Bird Watching Location in Mumbai – Sites in and Near Mumbai For Watching Birds
Specialty Food Cuisine and Eateries
- List Of Food Cuisine and Eateries – Mumbai
- Christmas Special Food Joints 2012 – Cafe Bars and Lounges For Festive Food Offers
- Special Maharashtrian (Marathi) Cuisine and Food Restaurants – Mumbai
- Special Marathi Restaurant Food Menu List – Mumbai
- Organic Food Products and Location Of Stores in Mumbai
Bollywood Attractions Of City
- Bollywood Stars Movies and More – Mumbai
- Bollywood Movies 2011 – Top 5 Movies | Top 10 Most Watched | Bollywood Earnings 2011
- Movie Ticket Rates – Mumbai’s Cinema Theaters Ticket Prices
- Movie Timetable On Mobile – Mumbai Show Timings | Theaters & Movies
- Upcoming Bollywood Movies in Mumbai – Next Week and After Movies
List Of Beaches
- Daman Beaches – Devka and Jampore Beach Near Mumbai
- List of Beaches – Mumbai’s Sandy Beaches and Rocky Shores Guide
- Uttan Beach – Mumbai Suburb beach at Bhayander
- Bordi Beach at Dahanu – Clean Beach Near Mumbai
- Rajodi Beach – Vasai Nalasopara Beach
Attractive Parks and Gardens For Leisure
- Famous Gardens and Parks – Mumbai
- Butterfly Garden inside Byculla Zoo Of Mumbai – Special Garden For Butterflies
- Medicinal Garden Of Mumbai at Byculla Zoo – Garden With Herbs Shrubs Of Medicinal Valu
- Tactile garden Of Mumbai For Visually Impaired (Blinds) at Byculla Zoo
- Yazoo Park at Virar – Amusement Park Rides | Videos | Charges (Rates) | Timings | Address
List Of Holy Places To Visit
- Holy Places – Mumbai
- Basilica Mount Mary Church Bandra and Famous Yearly Bandra Fair
- Jivdani Mata Temple Virar – North Mumbai Famous Jivdani Temple On Mountain
- Shrines of Mahim – Mumbai | Shrines Are Mahim Church and Dargah
- Iskcon Temple Mumbai – Famous Juhu Iskcon Andheri With Picture
- Lakes in Mumbai – Drinking Water Source
- Lakes in Thane – Masunda (Talao Pali) and (Pokhran) Upvan Lake
- Bhatsa Lake and Dam – Mumbai
- Tansa Lake – Mumbai | Tansa Dam and Lake (Atgaon)
- Vihar Lake – Water Source Of Mumbai
Attractive Cinema Halls
- Cinepolis Theater Bhandup – Current Movies Show Timings Address
- List Of Theaters in Mumbai – Movie Cinema Theaters
- Vandana Cinema Bhiwandi Road – Current Running Movies Show Timings
- Chhaya Talkies Kalyan West | Current Movies | Show Timings | Address
- Inox Cinema Kharghar Show Timings – Movies Running at Inox Kharghar
Old Heritage Collection Museums in City
- Museums List – All Types Of Famous Historic Museums Online in Mumbai
- Museum On Wheels – Mumbai’s First Mobile Museum
- Four Month Long Egyptian Mummies Exhibition at Chatrapati Shivaji Museum Fort – Mumbai
- Shivaji Museum at Fort Mumbai – Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya at Fort
- Mobai Bhavan Museum – Rare East Indian Museum at Manori Mumbai
Beautiful Picnic Spots to Visit
- Guide to Picnic Spots in Mumbai – Best List Of Spots For Family and Friends
- Picnic Spots Near Mumbai | Overnight One day Picnic Spots.
- Saguna Baug – Mumbai Farm Side Picnic Spot at Neral
- Valley Of Malshej Ghat 130 Km From Mumbai – A Perfect Monsoon Travel Destination
- Keshav Srushti Picnic Spot – Bhayander
Vasai Virar (Mumbai Suburb) Tourist Places
- Virar Vasai Tourism – Attractions Near Mumbai
- VVMT Bus Video – Virar Vasai Municipal Transport Buses
- Vasai Virar MSRTC Bus Routes and Numbers Timetable
- Roller Skating Zone at Ameya Classic Club – Virar
- Kite Competition at Yashwant Nagar Virar West – Mumbai Suburb
Bhuleshwar Market Visit
Arnala Beach Virar
Bandra Lovers Point